Votes:
+12
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Administrators
Official Iskall85 Texture Pack

Here is what you will need.

• Download and Copy The File Included in This Post Into Your "\minecraft\resourcepacks" Folder.
  • Make Sure You Have Turned Off Clouds in the Minecraft Video Settings
  • Download and Install Optifine

• For Vanilla Minecraft, You Can Simply Double-Click the Optifine JAR File, Choose Install and Then From the Launcher, Choose "Optifine" in the Profile List

• For the Halcyon Days Skies, Iskall85 Uses a Customized, Stripped-Down Version of the Official Halcyon Days [x32] 1.8 Texture Pack by ikezou (See Minecraft Forum)

• An Alternative Version of Halcyon Days Made for 1.8 Can Be Found on MinecraftPosts
  • To Install the Custom Halcyon Days Skies that Iskall85 Uses, Download This File and Place It Into Your "\minecraft\resourcepacks" Folder
  • Finally, Iskall85 Enjoys Using the Custom Music Disc Sounds by AutomatorMC (See MinecraftForum)

• Direct Link to Automator's Record Pack 1 is Here. Again, Place the File Into Your "\minecraft\resourcepacks" Folder

That should be everything you need to make your Minecraft experience look and feel like Iskall85's.

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy
- Joe
Posted May 27, 16 · OP · Last edited Jun 3, 16 by scalda
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+73
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Admins
Administrators
Thank you so much Jo !!!
MultipleMean150

--- Minecraft --where nothing is round and everything has a right angle.
Posted May 28, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+47
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
awsome. thank you very much :):)
Iskallian since March 2016

Content Creator on the Lake Laogai Server
You can follow me on
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_x1GmStKHAqzkx_8ZnNWjg/featured
Twitter: https://twitter.com/paragraph_8
Beam: https://beam.pro/Paragraph8
Posted May 28, 16
Votes:
+23
Level 1
LEVEL 1
VIPs
Thank you I found this very helpful :)
Posted May 29, 16
Votes:
Untagged users
Is it possible to use optifine when using Curse as the launcher for survival stories 3?
Posted Jun 9, 16
Votes:
+12
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Administrators
Yes it is. You just have to download the appropriate version of Optifine for 1.7.10 and then drop it into the mods folder in your SS3 instance folder. The version I linked in the post is for 1.9 but you should be able to find it realatively easily. As for the texture pack, if you put that into your resourcepacks folder in SS3 and launch the pack it will probably tell you, once in the game, that it isn't meant for the version of MC you're running but it "should" still work.
Posted Jun 9, 16 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
Thank you very much!
Posted Jun 10, 16
Votes:
+6
Untagged users
what verison of Mc is this pack for?
Posted Jul 20, 16
Votes:
+12
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Administrators
It should work without any problems on 1.9 or 1.10. I believe you can use it on 1.8 as well but I don't recall. The instructions for everything in the original post are for 1.9.4 but you don't necessarily need Optifine and Halcyon Days for the custom textures to work.
Hope that helps clear it up for you.
Posted Jul 20, 16 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
C-cool! :)
Posted Aug 4, 16
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices