Main Forum

Seed For Survival Stories 3

5 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
I haven't watched any other video than the first but was wondering what the seed was for the world so i could follow along. Thanks!!
Posted Jun 23, 16 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
Hi, what are the spawn coordinates? I used the seed and came up somewhere totally different. lol
Posted Jul 27, 16
scalda a
Votes:
+31
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Admins
Administrators
You are using RTG as the world generation?
Posted Aug 20, 16
Votes:
Untagged users
I'm using Realistic. It's the setting that is on automatically. I come up in an area similar to that of Iskall and Rendog, but it's not exactly the same and I felt that it should be.
Posted Aug 20, 16
Votes:
Untagged users
FYI, I noticed the same thing. Using the seed above, it is a similar world, but not the same as the one in the Let's Play. The village at spawn is there (although not the same layout/buildings), but the adjacent tropical biome is spruce woods or something. That was without any changes to the pack downloaded from the Curse launcher. I've since copied the pack over and made some config changes so it doesn't really matter to me anymore. :) Just wanted to mention that it wasn't only SummerFlower.
Posted Aug 26, 16
Votes:
+44
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Admins
VIPs
i think world generation mods have changed versions since iskall's world was originally created. those little difference should be caused by that
Posted Aug 28, 16
NoticeNotices