Main Forum

Server.pro unable to host Foolcraft? Or am I too n00b?

3 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Okay...

Maybe I'm being stubborn, but I paid $40 to rent a server so I can play Foolcraft with my friends and I feel like I need to try everything. So help me out fellow fools!

So the problem I'm having is I uploaded Forge and the Foolcraft server files so server.pro and then tried to join from the Twitch.tv launcher. I get the following message before I even click join (big red "x" under the ping): Incompatible FML modded server 4 mods present.

When I join the server I get a whole TON of lines all about how "Ender IO integration with (blank) failed the network check handler.

I googled it, and it says that error is because the server and my launcher are running different versions. .... but I'm not?

Is it server.pro? Twitch launcher? Me? Someone haallllllp!
Posted Nov 17, 18 · OP
Votes:
+6
Untagged users
Hey Johnnay! Sorry for replying so late, I'm not so active here. Hopefully your problem is fixed, but just in case :

Incompatible FML modded server 4 mods present.Incompatible FML modded server 4 mods present.

This pushes me to believe that you didn't install mods properly on the server. The 4 mods are the default Forge modifications.

Without more details, I can't help much unfortunately. :d
Posted Nov 22, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
FC3 1.6 server pack isn't out yet. The 1.5.1 server pack won't work with 1.6. Double check your versions. (:
Just because you can derp doesn't mean you should only derp. Get out there and build something and have fun while doing it! This is Minecraft, after all! The derping will come naturally if you're like TCG_Joe.
Posted Nov 28, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
Hey,

sorry for my late response too, work and all. I'm sure I didn't install something properly. Just trying to figure out where I went wrong.

Installing on server.pro is kind of odd. You're supposed to upload the mods from the pc to the pc folder, and install a server from a zip file. But when I upload the mods manually (copy and paste basically, exactly where it all is in the fool craft folder on my computer) it failed, then I uploaded the pack as a zip file and now the server runs but I get the current error.

It's hard to explain unfortunately, but maybe I need to call the $40 as a loss lol. Try to find a server that can make it easier
Posted Sun at 07:15 am · OP
NoticeNotices